Saturday 20 December 2014

Paperblanks Great Minds At Work : Kafka Notebooks


I'm one of those people who decides that they'll start a journal but then just gives up after a week or so and so I decided that I would treat myself to a nice new notebook that would encourage me to write in it!


These unique journals portray the work of some of the greatest writers, thinkers and artists of all time. These reproductions of excerpts of original manuscripts, letters, scores and drawings provide a glimpse into the creative process of figures such as William Shakespeare, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Vincent van Gogh.


I love Paperblanks but as with most things the price from stationary stores is ridiculous so I funded that notebook on Amazon .It's of a brilliant quality with a lot of pages ,there is also  handy little pocket/folder at the back where I can store loose bits of paper or pictures or something along those lines! This notebook has good thick paper and looks amazing!It has approximatelly 95 - 100 pages or so. A bit heavy but it reminds the
old days notebooks!



No comments:

Post a Comment