Monday 29 July 2013

MY FAVORITE SUMMER TIME COFFEE


Summer is finally here and I am absolutely loving it! My schedule is relaxing , most days consist of walks and chilling out with ice coffee.


 The flowers are blooming and the fresh-cut grass smells amazing.  Sunburn and bug bites abound.

I had coffee from most popular coffee shops ,let see what is on offer at the moment:


In Starbucks I try Frappuccino Blended Coffee.My favorite one is mocha but they also have caramel,mocha cookie crumble,strawberry and cream and chocolate.I'm going to try chai creme frappuccino next time!



In Costa Caffee we can choose from Ice Coffee,Ice Lemonade,Creamy Cooler,Fruit Cooler and Coffee Cooler.Lots to choose from and my favorite is Ice Lemonade!


 Interesting proposition of summer coffee is from Coffee Nero.I never try any of summer coffee in Coffee Nero but they all look very refreshing.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment