Tuesday 30 July 2013

MY FOUNTAIN PENS

My collection of fountain pens.I use them every day and my favorite are:

  • Pelikan Pelikano Junior Fountain Pen-I needed a good, sturdy fountain pen with grip. I found the pelikan  starter fountain pen. I now have confidence when using fountain pens and have got used to the delicacy of the nib. This pen isn't just good ink though! It writes perfectly and executes each letter with a gentle curve. It really has improved and finishes of my handwriting. Also, it is funky! You can get it in a vast array of colours. There are cartoon cartridges to go inside, a name place to slide in your name and a little picture of a robot to pop out to change to your liking. I love this pen
  • Parker Frontier Chromaflair Translucent Fountain Pens in green and purple-This pen is wondeful to write with, does not look cheap, and the nib is a pretty silver colour, which delivers ink thickly and evenly. My notebooks look beautiful when covered in my writing now. Its just lovely to write with its a wide steel nip with no scatching or digging in of papers , just a beautiful smooth flowing run.




      Waterman Hemisphere Stainless Steel Chrome-Superb writing instrument! The stainless steel nib is so smooth and delivers the ink to the page with such ease that I could have carried on writing all day!Not only is this pen stunning to look at, it is also a nice size and weight and I would recommend anyone wishing to start or return to using the traditional fountain pen.



    J Herbin rollerball pen-This little pen is the most brilliant idea.I love the rollerball pens but when I found this one took standard fountain pen cartridges I was over the moon.It is a nice size for my handbag diary.Love it.








No comments:

Post a Comment