Tuesday 23 July 2013

LEUCHTTURM 1917 WEEKLY PLANNER


This year as a part of my organisation system I use Leuchtturm 1917 weekly planner for the first time.


I searched for ages for a high quality weekly diary notebook.This is simply the best.I am so pleased with it.It is rally thick,with beautiful paper and handy feature such as an extra booklet with a birthday calendar and address index in the folded pocket.The paper is good for use with a fountain pen.I write with fountain pen using either J.Herbin,Diamine,Noodlers or Visconti inks.I have no bleeding and very little show
thought.I have been using mine every day for more than 6 months now and it is still in great condition considering it is in and out of my work bag all the time.I have used moleskines up to now but might well consider changing after this purchase.

Every double page features one page with the full calendar week and a lined notebook page on the right. Leuchtturm 1917 weekly planner also have an extra booklet with a birthday calendar and address index in the folded pocket which I find very useful to keep my notes.
The Leuchtturm 1917 weekly diary notebook is dated from January to December 2013.Each double page features 7 days of the week on the left and a lined notebook page on the right.







No comments:

Post a Comment